This information is intended to aid in the process of applying for funding through the state of Ohio. Information is accurate as of February of 2016. Please make sure to check the Ohio Department of Education Website to make sure this information is correct.
Updated information for the CCP Application for funding process can be found here.
- You should have already submitted a letter of intent to Benedictine which forwards them to the Ohio Department of Education
- You should have already applied to the college you intend to attend and received the college acceptance letter which needs to be submitted with the application
- You should have already talked to the Academic Dean or School Counselor
- You should have already created a SAFE account in the parents’ name.
- You will need to fill out the Nonpublic Student Funding Application.
- Important information when filling out the form:
- Benedictine High Schools IRN is 052662
- The grade level is intended to be the grade you are entering into in August
- Please use this formula to calculate the maximum hours allowed (10-Benedictine credits for 16-17 school year) x 3=Students Maximum
- If you are scheduled for 7 credits at Benedictine (10-7) x 3 = 9 semester hours the state of Ohio will fund
- You must list the college’s you plan to take classes from
You are responsible for submitting the funding form and the acceptance letter to the state of Ohio. It is my current thought that this form may be through the SAFE Account. (2/24/16)