You can meet our administrators, students, teachers and coaches, as well as gain a deeper understanding of the Benedictine community.
Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 5pm – 7pm
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 5pm – 7pm
- Saturday, September 26, 2020, 9am -12pm
- Saturday, October 24, 2020, 9am – 12pm
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday, December 5, 2020, 9am – 12pm
- Log into your Admissions Portal to register for a test or call our Admissions department at 216-421-2080 ext. 300
- Test Fee: $20 which is payable by cash or check to Benedictine High School
- 1st round deadline—November 1, 2019
- 2nd round deadline—May 1, 2020: In order to maximize your student aid award, application should be submitted by this date.
- Young men in a Catholic elementary school – Applications will be received from your schools during the first week of January.
- Young men in a public school – Click here to access online Application for Admission.