New! LOWER PRICES! Discounts Available!
Champion Day Camps are designed for BOYS entering 4th-8th grade. Each camp will include different sports, competitions, field trips, lessons, and engaging activities. All campers will receive a Free Benedictine Camp T-shirt.
Python Coding Camp: June 14 – 18
Football Camp: June 21 – 25 & July 19 – 23
Multi-Sport Day Camp: June 28 – July 2 & July 12 – 16
Jerome Baker ’15 Friday Night Lights – July 9 ONLY
10% discount for siblings
10% discount for multiple camps
- Day Camp – Fitness, Conditioning, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Guest Speakers, Field Trips, Contests, And More!
- Football Camp – Learn what makes a CHAMPION on and off the field.
- Drills, Conditioning, Skills, Student-Athlete Experience.
- Python Coding – Design and write computer code.
- A fun, practical, and immersive dive into coding.
- Academic Camps – Strengthen your academics and prepare for success in the classroom.
- Jerome Baker ’15 – Friday Night Lights – FREE Football Camp – Drills, Free Food, and Giveaways.
- And More!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.421.2080 ext. 356